Monday, November 5, 2018

November 5, 2018 - Lapu-Lapu 3rd Ward

Hey everybody! Sorry in advance for this extremely short email but I have about 9 minutes to email at this point and I dont feel like paying for another hour. The Philippines is still awesome! This is still the Lords work! All the best feelings and all the not so best and all the in betweens. My companions name is Elder Narciso(Nar-sis-o) and he is the best! I love him already! Our ward is great! We are "whitewashing" this area and there is so much work to do, we've been pretty busy the past few days visiting members and inactive members and trying to meet as many people as possible. So crazy.  We are living with the zone leaders, their great as well. The food here is great, the people are great, and I'm sweating a lot. 

Love,
Elder Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment